Privacy Statement In Compliance with (EU) 2016/679 GDPR General Data Protection Regulation.
Privacy is very important to us. We also understand that privacy is very important to you. This Privacy Statement tells you how we protect and use information that we gather through this Privacy Statement and is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 GDPR which defines the rights of parties using websites that store Data.
We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully to process your order and to provide you with the best possible service (including personalising your visits to our web site, in the form of cookies or other instrument). We only send email to you with your prior consent (your normal use of this website constitutes consent unless specifically revoked by you)
We do not sell or share your Personal Data with any other Third Party unless disclosure is required under a warrant or court order as a matter of law enforcement. This is a global policy and applicable to everyone worldwide.
- What information is being collected? Your name, address, telephone number, email address
- Who is collecting it? Stig Fasteners Ltd
- How is it collected? We collect this information via a Form in our checkout system or occasionally by phone, email
- How will it be used? For the sole purposes of processing your order and collecting payment
- Who will it be shared with? Our payment processor (Paypal Ltd) and our web hosting service (Easywebstore Ltd)
- How can I find out what information is held on me? Please contact us via the email below
- Can I request that my information is deleted? Yes, please contact us by email and we’ll expunge any information we hold on you
- Can I make a purchase without sharing my personal information with you? No, we need your information to fulfil your order.
Summary of details we require from you
We need to collect the following information from you in order to process your order and notify you of the status of your order.
- Your Name
- Company Name (if applicable)
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Credit or Debit card details (via secure 3rd party gateway)
Security of personal information
When you enter credit card information on the Stig Fasteners web site we use secure servers to ensure that all details are encrypted at your browser before they are sent to us. Credit card details are processed off-site in an encrypted way within a secure database. The servers are physically secured in a dedicated data centre not accessible by us.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this from happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should email us at email@example.com.